* It is not how much we do, but how much love we put into the doing. And it is not how much we give, but how much love we put into the giving. To God there is nothing small (Mother Teresa)
* It’s not where you take things from – it’s where you take them to
* How you present yourself is how others will value you
* Life without dream is like a bird without wings
* Life is without meaning. You bring the meaning to it.” — Joseph Campbell
* Knowing others is wisdom, knowing yourself is enlightenment (Lao Tze)
* You just have to live your life not caring what they think, shake off the drama and prove to them that you’re better than them
* Never measure God’s unlimited power by your limited expectations.
* It is not where you came from, it’s where you’re going that counts
* Happiness comes true when it shared.
* No matter it takes the time, the true love is worth wait
* Good things come to those who wait.
* If it’s important to you, you will find a way. If it’s not you will find an excuse. If you’re tired of starting over, stop giving up. (Ping the Frog)
* To forgive others is sometimes easier than to forgive ourselves (Paulo Coelho)
* It always seems impossible until it is done (Nelson Mandela)
* No dream is too big; No Dreamer also is too small. So hold on to your dream
* Sometimes things don’t always go according to our plan… that is a reason to put your worries in faith to God.
* The world is a book and those who do not travel read only one page.” – St. Augustine
* Believing in yourself is the first secret to success.
* You never too old to pursue your dream. A dream is still always alive in your heart regardless of age
* Don’t even try to please people around you. Your priority is only doing the best whatever their opinion about
* If you do your job properly, you will succeed without a doubt
* In giving you will receive
* Do not try to forget someone whom you love but try to get better
* Have the power to change what you cannot accept and the wisdom to accept what you cannot change
* I have learned that people will forget what you said, people will forget what you did, but people will never forget how you made them feel (Maya Angelou)
* People may doubt what you dream, but they will know what you have done
* A journey of a thousand miles begins with a single step
* Never give up before the miracle happens
* There is no cosmetic for beauty like happiness
* Good things may not always come to those who wait, but most good things that do come don’t happen right away.
* In distance relationship, how strong your love is, it identified by your commitment to be faithful. Distance makes love stronger.
* Being patient is gold
* Do not lose your hope. We unknown what tomorrow will bring
* Believing is first step to love. Because love is trust
* Life is unexpected things
* Miracles do happen when you believe.
* Nothing is a quite precious as trust.
* Just Pray. Why? Pray comes hope. We unknown what tomorrow will bring.
* PUSH : Pray Until Something Happens
* Sometimes the best thing you can do is not think, not wonder, not imagine, not obsess. Just breathe and have faith that everything will work out for the best.
* It doesn’t matter what you look like on the outside. It is what’s on the inside that counts.
* A Prayer: God, if today I lose my hope, please tell me that your plans are better than my dreams.
* Three stories. Once, all villagers decided to pray for rain. On the day of prayer all people gathered but only one boy came with umbrella → that is faith. When you throw a one year old baby in the air, he laughs because he knows his father will catch him → that is trust. Every night we go to bed, we have no assurance to wake up alive next morning, but still we set alarm for tomorrow → that is hope.
* God always gives you the best. Maybe it is not the best what you want, but what you need
* Maybe God wants us to meet a few wrong before the right one, when we found finally we will know how greatful that gift.
* God has a perfect plan for us. He never does it all at once, just step by step because He wants to teach us to WALK by FAITH, not by sight”
* See how good God works, if its meant to be, it will be
*If life was easy, where would at the adventures be?
* What would you attempt to do if you knew you could not fail?
* I may not be there yet, but I am closer than I was yesterday
* Life indeed would be dull if there were no such difficulties
* Love is not about how long can I wait for someone, but about how well I understand why I am waiting.
* The pain of yesterday is the strength of today.
* There is nothing wrong with appearing to be a fool, if what you are doing is in fact intelligent.
* We will understand miracle of life fully when we allow the unexpected to happen.
* As I dont know about tomorrow, I never save the best for later.
* when you believe you heart’s desire, the universe will find a way to give it to you.
* surrender is not something which you do to somebody else. It is your own self that you surrender.
* Dreamkillers say face reality. I say give your dreams a face and create reality. You must do in order to be.
* a true friend is someone who says nice things behind your back.
* thinking is easy, acting is difficult, and to put one’s thougthts into action is the most difficult thing in the world.
* Learn to think different and you will discover the difference. When you change the way you look things,the things you look at change.
* if you can not change it, change the way you think about it.
* stand when everyone else sits and you will be standing alone. But thats what makes a great leader.
* no matter how bad the day is, it always has to end.
* For every failure, there is an alternative course of action. You just have to find it. When you come to roadblock, take a detour.
* There are three kinds of people: those who let it happen, those who make it happen, and those who wonder what happened. Live an intentional life.
* If you dont take charge of your destiny, someone else will. Live the life you imagine.
* Happiness is not man-made, it is mind -made. Happiness is there for you if only would be there for it.
* Sometimes you gotta let your mind make decisions, because if you let your heart decide, you may get hurt.
* many of life’s failures are men who did not realize how close they were to success when they gave up.
* the future that awaits you is the future is bring with you. Do not wait for things to happen, go out and happen to things.
* wherever your heart is, that is where you will find your treassure.
* do not waste time giving a second chance, when there is someone better out there waiting for their first.
* the most important thing in communication is emphaty
* If we dont like ourselves just as we are, we wont believe that anyone else can appreciate us
* Do not look for your dreams to come true.; look to become true to your dreams
* the universe is like a Aladin’s magic lamp, it will give whatever you seek
* if you have relationship with God, everything else will work itself
* trust your hope and dream, not your fear.